We recommend completing your boarding documents as soon as your group closes or final payment is posted (for individual cruises). This should be completed NO LATER THAN 72 hours in advance of your cruise…and it will save you a LOT of time at the port when you’re ready to board and start your vacation!
Please have the following information handy when you complete the online check-in:
- Your reservation number – at the top of the reservation form we sent you.
- Passport, driver’s license and/or birth certificate information for each person in your stateroom.
- Name, address and phone number of an emergency contact stateside.
- A credit card for on-board expenses such as alcohol, gift shop purchases, and internet.
- Be sure to use legal names as indicated on your passport, driver’s license and birth certificate.
Arrive at the pier EARLY. If your boarding documents state that boarding starts at Noon, we suggest you arrive between 10:30 and 11am. This will usually get you onto the ship before the crowd arrives and you will breeze through check-in because you’ve already completed your pre-boarding check-in.
Be sure to have the following handy in your carry-on, do not put these in the luggage* you plan to give to the porters.
- Your printed proof of online check in.
- The credit card you supplied above for your onboard purchases
- Appropriate proof of citizenship and identification documentation (passport, driver’s license, birth certificate)
Select your cruise line and enter your information. If you need your reservation #, let us know.
Most cruiselines permit 2 suitcases per passenger. You may also bring a “carry-on” type of bag.
Here’s what we recommend:
- Pack a change of clothes and your swimsuit in your carry-on bag.
- If you are travelling on Carnival, you may also pack 1 bottle of wine per adult in your carry-on bag (if you give this to the porters you will not see your wine until your cruise is over).
- When you get to the pier, there will be porters available to take your luggage to your stateroom – it will free up your hands and make getting through Customs MUCH simpler. Give them any luggage that you won’t need for the next 4-6 hours…this is why you pack your swimsuit and change of clothes in your carry-on. Also give them a tip, $2 per bag is recommended.