Have you been looking for a unique way to fundraise?
Are you looking for a big ticket fundraiser that people will WANT to get involved with and tell their friends about?
What about a fundraiser that didn’t require much effort on your part?
And what if that same fundraiser gave you an opportunity to go on a free* vacation too…in addition to everything above?
We have THE fundraiser for you…
YOUR FUNDRAISING CRUISE
Our #1 goal is to raise funds for your organization. A fundraising cruise not only creates an event that people want to be involved with, but there is a large fundraising potential…with very little effort on your part. Here is an example of what you can earn on a 7-night Caribbean cruise.
- We’ll suggest a cruise with points that can be converted to fundraising dollars ($25 – $75 per cabin).
- We can add a mark-up of up to $100 per passenger to increase your revenue.
- For every 10 cabins, your organization will earn a Cruise With A Group fundraising credit. Amount varies based on cruise price.
Example for 40 people sailing (20 cabins) on a fundraising cruise:
|Points worth $50 per cabin||20 x $50||$1,000|
|Markup of $100 per passenger||40 x $100||$4,000|
|20 cabins booked = 2 Cruise With A Group fundraising credits||2 x $500||$1,000|
Run the numbers, this could add up quickly. Using the example above:
- 30 cabins= $9,000
- 50 cabins= $15,000
- …and more. The more cabins sold, the more money for your organization.
Bonus: For every 16 cabins sold, you will earn a complementary cabin for 2 (*excluding taxes, fees and gratuities). You may sell this, raffle it off or use as a contest giveaway. You may also use this space for your group leader/coordinator. This is generally worth more than $1,000!
- Easy way to raise money for your non-profit organization. Much easier than an auction, bazaar, dinner dance, golf outing, etc. No meetings, no phone calls, no set-up or clean-up!
- An opportunity to build camaraderie and network while cruising.
- Full support and materials, including flyers and a webpage to help you get your group going.
- Add group extras like tote bags and t-shirts and you’ll have a walking advertisement for your organization for years to come (and we’ll build these extras into the cruise cost so it’s at no additional cost to you).
- A Cruise Night for your group to create buzz, promote the cruise and register participants.
- The program we create will ensure that your guests want to travel each year – providing you with a revenue stream that will continue to grow.
- We will take care of everything from beginning to end. We will negotiate contracts with the cruise line, answer questions of potential cruisers and process bookings and payments – including setting up affordable payment plans at no additional cost.
This program is not only a great way to raise funds for your organization, but also an opportunity to create awareness for your cause. In addition to your members enjoying a great vacation experience with friends and family, they will have the satisfaction of contributing to your worthwhile cause which is the most important thing.
What do people do after they’ve booked a great vacation? They tell their friends! And those friends then want to book their own cabin and go along.
We will create a customized shipboard experience for your group – we can arrange exclusive private parties, private access to shipboard activities and private shore excursions. In addition to the exclusive events we arrange, everyone can enjoy all that the ship has to offer including nightly shows (musicals, dance, comedy, and more), on-deck activities, sports courts, cultural events, on-board casino, and so much more.
Just follow these easy steps and you are on your way!
- Fill out the form below
- We’ll help you select a cruise itinerary and departure date with fundraising amenity points. We want to create the ultimate cruise experience and will match the perfect cruise line to your audience and fundraising goals.
- Provide Cruise With A Group with proof of 501(c)(3) status
- Review and accept written proposal
- Advertise and promote the cruise in your bulletin/newsletter, via email, events you attend, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. (We’ll provide you with graphics, links and suggested text)
- Set a time and location for a Cruise Information Night & attend
- Continue promoting the cruise as months go by to keep momentum up
Are you ready? Let’s get started:[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Fundraising Cruise” title=”false” description=”false”]